Perhaps an overstatement to call Killing Joke’s debut self-titled album (1980) the best ever, but it is certainly a post-punk classic. I’m not going to music on about it much. I suck at talking about music, except for pointing out what i like and don’t like.
It’s good. It’s full of delicious droning and throbbing, interesting (doom-heavy) lyrics and Jaz Coleman’s vocal stylings are good.
- Requiem – a gorgeously constructed piece. Gives me chills, man.
- Wardance – good too
- Tomorrow’s World – chilling, throbbing, good
- Bloodsport – The album picks up the pace here. It’s pretty good
- The Wait – pretty good too
- Complications – pretty good also
- S.O.36 – slow and brooding. I like it
- Primitive – good track. Cool droning guitars
- Change – pretty decent track to close with – nuff said